Once you have your audio asset produced and you're happy with it, the next step is to put that into the right format, and then download or integrate it into another system (such as an advertising system or a website).
Assuming you've already created your speech and mixed it, you should now encode your mix:
encoder = audiostack.Delivery.Encoder.encode_mix(productionItem=mix, preset="mp3")
After this you can then download it or upload it to another system.
- Encode in wav, mp3 or ogg;
- Specify the bit depth and bit rate of your audio file;
- Specify number of channels;
- Make your audio asset public or private - by using public flag you can make the returned URLs of your audio assets publicly available;
- Specify which masteringPresets to use;
- Connect to all sorts of systems - get started with Julep connector right away!
- Coming soon Share your audio assets as a webhook
Updated about 2 months ago