We've been hard at work on improving the reliability and bug fixing based on customer feedback.
Break tag embed - When you used a voice with a style in this format
and a user embeds
<break time="5000ms"/>it wasn't working. We've fixed this break tag embedding issue.
Voice cloning - We've enhanced the voice cloning experience
- We've enhanced the reliability and experience of voice cloner, especially in languages such as German
- We also fixed some bugs in the script that was specific to verticals (sales for example) this greatly enhances the experience.
- We've made some improvements to our billing experience, this should reduce errors, and also we've enhanced our operational processes about this.